Game of Thrones Toys! Game of Thrones Toys!

Absolutely fucking brilliant! Quality animation, voices and humour!

The Pokemon Hoarder The Pokemon Hoarder

Hahaha!! Incredible! Well deserved best of the day! I don't know if 12 year old me understood the consequences of choosing Charmander and contributing to the pile of Bulbasaurs.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

WHOS THAT POKEMON? ITS RYANHATESMILK.
Thanks ryan-san-chan-sempai-kun! I remember your pokemon parodys, they're funny as hell.

Bro'kemon Bro'kemon

Hey man,
Sweet flash man, a few people are saying it's got some of the jokes that the "Pokemon But With Animals" cartoon I made had, but it was only the window bit that reminded me of it. This was way better drawn, animated and voiced than mine, and even if you had seen my cartoon, you added to the joke and executed it well. The "Brock-o-vision" made me fucking LOL. Might steal it for Pokemon BWAI 3 ;)

Ps. Bonus points for indirectly making me feel cool and provoking people to comment about me. I'm taking screenshots and later I'm going to slowly touch myself. Real slow.

Depict1 Depict1

Good concept

But the jump button seemed unresponsive half the time. Not sure if it's just a problem I had, but some levels were made so frustrating by this, and it spoilt an otherwise good game for me. Maybe it's just my keyboard lol, but j seems to be working fine now, jjjjjjjjj lol. If it is just me, sorry for the bad review! ha!

Darkest Dungeon Darkest Dungeon

This is awesome man!

Gianni responds:

Awesome like dismissing an entire party of four back into the cold world with enough issues to madden any therapist!

Forest Forgotten Forest Forgotten

Awesome stuff.

Marvin and Patrick Impressions Marvin and Patrick Impressions

Not heard these ones off you before!

But they're some of your best so far!

SliceOfDog responds:

Hah, thanks. Like you suggested, I'm trying to start doing more well known impressions.

sponge...SPONGE!! sponge...SPONGE!!

Man, this is great. Why it's not got any rating at all is beyond me...

DYNAMIC DR. DINOSIR: EXIT TO EXTINCTION DYNAMIC DR. DINOSIR: EXIT TO EXTINCTION

Fucking quality man!

Bassomen responds:

Thanks! :D Very glad you liked it!

Come Home Come Home